...just when you thought it was safe to tip out the white spirit jam jar there are seem to be several more loose ends unravelling.
- repaint a few spare German cavalry figures into Allied mounted couriers (they are going to need them with their comms debacle)
- superglue rocks onto Carrier & Recce platoon leader figures
- base up 25mm AT gun crews that somehow keep falling through the net
- paint & flock 13.2mm AA integral crews & bases (Scotia Micromodels)
- paint the drivers of approximately 25 Bren Carriers which have been taunting me for years
- base up, paint & flock another French cycle infantry platoon
- file Adrian helmet down into a beret on French infantry which were painted slightly wrong colour but usable as Chasseurs Ardennais infantry & repaint beret in a darker green
- separate the French infantry that was painted the wrong colour many years ago; repaint, rebase & flock
- a few strips of figures requiring boots, binoculars, etc to be painted
- put tiny Belgian utility tractors on bases big enough for the 25mm AT gun to sit temporarily at the back when being towed
- slosh a bit of Humbrol 26 on British infantry which were painted wrong shade many years ago
- fix a sliver of tin/lead onto bases of Boys AT rifles and paint as ammo crate to distinguish them from Bren guns (same prone pose)
- gather up spare British figures to make up engineer sections
This lot just completed. Next up: a few part painted aircraft and a couple of dozen resin buildings.